Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook - 03

For today --

Outside My Window...the lawn is freshly mowed. Neighbor kids are enjoying their last day on their bikes, as public schools start tomorrow around here. We won't be starting til Sept, after Labor day.

I am thinking...about our church's new building dedication service last night. Annointed word..awsome service!

I am thankful for...our church's huge new building. The opportunity to be a part of raising the standard in our region. The privilage to teach the preschool class about Jesus.

From the kitchen...a bag of fat free pretzels & iced tea

I am wearing... dark khaki capris and a bright coral colored top. Barefoot, of course.

I am creating...school plans, still. Coming up with a list of ideas to keep the 2 yr old busy while teaching K to the 5 yr old.

I am going...to call my parents, we live 5 hours away, and I haven't got to talk to them at all yet this week.

I am reading...emails, Kids Crafts to Make in the Fall, and Family Circle Magazine. Just finished reading "Full Circle" by Davis Bunn. Hoping to start Lawana Blackwell's "The Jewel of Gresham Green".

I am hoping...Logan takes a long nap today. I can get through all these emails. I lose a few more pounds this week.

I am hearing...the hum of my computer.

Around the house...we're doing laundry, sorting children's bookshelf,

One of my favorite things... the smell of books :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: church dedication services again tonight, tues night, and wed night. MOPS creative activities planning meeting. Mine and dear man's 6th wedding anniversary!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... 3 sisters at lunch --

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...