Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Book-it

If you are a homeschooler, you can sign your children (in grades K-6) up for some free pizzas at Pizza Hut by enrolling in their Book-It program. It takes just minutes to do, and you receive enough certificates for each month of the school year for each child. It gives children something to look forward to and it is a nice "free" incentive!

http://www.bookitprogram.com/enrollment/homeschool.asp

I signed my little kindergarten-er up today. Blows my mind that she is even old enough.
It seems like it was just yesterday that I was participating in book-it! And going to get my own little personal pizza :)
Now here I am, with kids of my own....kids that love to read/or be read to. Kids that LOVE pizza!

Where has the time gone?
Do you feel that way...like you shouldn't be old enough to be a mom with your own kids and responsibilities?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...