Monday, July 5, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



For TODAY ~ July 5th 2010

Outside my window...sunshine and blue skies.

I am thinking...that its crazy to be halfway through the year already! This summer is flying.

I am thankful for...America, the beautiful.

From the kitchen...right now, coffee & granola. On the counter for later, zuchinni, yellow squash, huge tomatoes, onions, peaches, and canteloupe.

I am wearing...black yoga capris and a pale pink t.

I am going...over to my Mom's today to open windows, clean, and put some groceries in the fridge. We're so happy to have her coming home> Been a long two weeks without her.

I am reading...A Nantucket Love Story "Driftwood Lane". I think I'm in love with the east coast. Sounds amazing.

I am hoping...to see it someday. Tour up the coastline and then head up to Prince Edward Island :)


I am hearing...a certain little girl stirring in the crib, trying to wake up.

Around the house...my early-riser is crunching on his cheerioes and playing in the floor.
Meanwhile, my sleepyhead is getting her beauty rest. I'm enjoying one brief moment of quiet solitude for the day, with coffee & granola. Getting ready to start laundry.

One of my favorite things...perserving memories though photography. Oh...and bed n breakfasts. Sorry, I know thats two fave things...I couldnt pick just one.

A few plans for the rest of the week: working up some healthy meal plans, continuing our first week of P90x, Library summer reading program, a MOPs planning meeting,
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Sweet little girl! I reckon they all like to play in the cabinets...I want to go to New England, too...I saw a tour that seemed reasonable..maybe when Honey Bear retires...seems we've put off a number of things we'd like to do..there's still time...
Enjoyed reading your daybook.
Mama Bear

Lisa notes... said...

I remember the days of listening for stirrings in the crib. Enjoy these moments—they fly by so quickly. Glad you are taking pictures to capture them. I love the one you shared; so adorable! I enjoyed reading your Daybook, too.

Julie said...

Thank you ladies for the sweet comments...I'm glad you enjoyed my daybook :)
Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...