Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today July 12, 2010


Outside my window….my 6 yr old and all her little neighborhood friends are playing "spa party" and painting each other's toe nails.
I am thinking….about my blog and the changes I have been working on this week. hoping to improve my overall "look".
I am thankful…that my niece is pregnant with twins...and NOT me! LOL
I am wearing….jean capris and a new summer scooped-neck tshirt...barefoot
I am remembering…picking blackberries with my mom & younger sister when we lived
on a farm as teenagers. All the adventures we would have tromping through the woods.
I am creating…getting ready to start working on jams & jellies this week. Peaches, blueberries, wild blackberries, and sand plums.
I am praying…for some much-needed answers.
From the kitchen…healthy meatloaf, made with lean venison, oatmeal instead of breadcrumbs, egg, and spices. Along with baked potatoes with fresh chives from my window pot, corn on the cob, and sliced tomatoes.
I am hoping…for an amazingly restful and long night of sleep! After such a busy weekend, I am feeling drained.
From the learning rooms…lots of books about everything being read around here, for the library's summer reading program. And last night, my six yr old learned how to make sushi!
I am hearing…the loud silence.
Around the house…laundry still needs folded. Computers still need moved off my dining room table and hooked back up on desks.
One of my favorite things…when my children wrinkle up their noses & smile
A few plans for the rest of the week…library story time, artsy smartsy class, wed night church, and super-excited about going to a couponing class friday night!
Here is a picture I would like to share: exhausted...the way I feel


Read more daybooks through Peggy's blogspot at The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Dinner sounds yummy! Hope you get the rest you need. I enjoyed your daybook. Have a blessed week.

Katharine said...

Mmmm meatloaf! I enjoyed stopping by your daybook...Blessings on your day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...