Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook

For today - July 19th -


Outside my window…its hot and muggy. Chance of bad storms rolling to night.


I am thinking…about the coupon class I attended last friday. So much info and tips rolling around my head. I can't wait to put it into practice and do some amazing saving!


I am thankful for… From the learning rooms…reading, park days, some art stuff. From the kitchen…baked tilapia, steamed broccoli and cabbage, and rice for dinner this eve.


I am wearing…brown shorts, and a ss blouse I am creating…a top secret project.....


I am going…to take a walk as soon as it cools down some this evening. I am reading…Every Now & Then by Karen Kingsbury


I am hoping…to get time to work in our storage shed soon. Must figure out how to de-clutter and organize better!


I am hearing.... Logan chattering, convincing his Daddy he knows about computers.


Around the house…Keira is toddling around, she started walking two nights ago. Now to change the baby-proofed house to toddler-proof!


One of my favorite things…ice water.

A few plans for the rest of the week: playdate at the pool, library art class, babysitting a friend's 7 yr old, quick trip to St Louis on Saturday, then back to teach pre-schoolers on sunday morning.



Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...