Friday, July 9, 2010

A few faves...


Sharing five of my favorite things from this past week. No matter how our week goes, there is always beauty in the simple moments. What were some of your favorite moments this week? Join with me at Living to Tell the Story.


1. Summer storms....and how quickly they end in such a beautiful way. The kids were so excited about seeing such a huge rainbow.

2. Youthful spirits
These two gentlemen were slowly strolling through the county fair, both eating orange popsicles! They made me smile. And miss my Dad.


3. Riding the carousel with Keira for the very first time. She was in awe all through the fair.


4. Making memories.... watching how sweet & grown-up my oldest "baby" is quickly becoming. So independent.

5. Sitting on top of the world...with my favorite little man in the ferris wheel. It was his first time to ever go to a fair and do rides like that. He was so brave and held my hand so I wouldn't be scared. At one point, he said "This is a great mommy-logan date, huh?"


10 comments:

Jerralea said...

How sweet! Mommy-Logan date! I know everyone probably tells you this, but treasure these moments! They go so quickly!

Looks like you had a great time at the fair. I enjoyed reading about it.

Islandsparrow said...

Such cute little ones - love your Fair memories!

momma24 said...

Great pictures and great memories! What a beautiful picture of your kids and the rainbow!

Faith said...

Oh I love all your pics!
And this is my first time visiting your blog...I noticed you live in the Ozarks???? Those are the mountains I want to see/hike in more than anything (I live near the adirondacks)...I was just telling my hubby that once our children are done with school I really want to visit the Ozarks.....!
Looks like you had fun at the fair and I LOVE the rainbow pic!!!

Lisa notes... said...

Oh, I love the pic of the 2 elderly men. Makes me miss my dad, too. And the picture of Keira makes me remember back to when my girls were that small. Such fun memories. What a great FFF!

Karyn said...

Holding your hand so you wouldn't be scared....how sweet is that?

I enjoyed all your photos - such cute kids.

The 'youthful spirits' is great! Put me in mind of some youthful old men I've known in my time...made me miss my Grandpas.

Brenda said...

Ahh, that was a sweet post. So many wonderful things to cherish about the summer.

Susanne said...

That rainbow is awesome! Your children are so adorable and love the your little guy's comment! Thanks for joining in. Hope to see you again at FFF!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

What a beautiful rainbow. From the pictures, it looks like you might have a little redhead - do you? I have four!

Love the picture of you and your son on the ferris wheel. What eyes he has.

Enjoy these summer days!

Cindy said...

AWWW!!! how sweet Logan

These two men remind me of my dad so far away to visit, thank you for the reminder also.

What fun a community fair brings, your pictures are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...