1. been listening to the just-released cd by the Newsboys. Its a great album, that I wasn't sure I would like it since Peter F. is no longer their front-man. Michael Tait brings a dc talk flavor to the group.
2. making jam with my Mom...blackberry and blackberry peach.
3. I had a blog reader/comment all the way from Prince Edward Island!!! My favorite place in the whole world, ever since I was a little girl and read Anne of Green Gables. Such a simple, silly little thing, but it really made my week :) Sweet lady with a beautiful blog. Check her out... Island Sparrow.
4. Keira feeding herself with a spoon for the first time! She is quickly becoming a big girl...can't believe she is almost one.
5. P90x. This is week two of our workouts. Week three of our diet change. Fred & I both are wearing smaller shorts this week! I've lost 8 pounds so far! We love this workout. Its intense, but flexible and I love how it focuses on a diff area each day, so there's no chance of getting bored.