Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday's Fave Five

Sharing five high-lights from my week with you and the meme at Living To Tell the Story.



1. been listening to the just-released cd by the Newsboys. Its a great album, that I wasn't sure I would like it since Peter F. is no longer their front-man. Michael Tait brings a dc talk flavor to the group.



2. making jam with my Mom...blackberry and blackberry peach.





3. I had a blog reader/comment all the way from Prince Edward Island!!! My favorite place in the whole world, ever since I was a little girl and read Anne of Green Gables. Such a simple, silly little thing, but it really made my week :) Sweet lady with a beautiful blog. Check her out... Island Sparrow.

4. Keira feeding herself with a spoon for the first time! She is quickly becoming a big girl...can't believe she is almost one.


5. P90x. This is week two of our workouts. Week three of our diet change. Fred & I both are wearing smaller shorts this week! I've lost 8 pounds so far! We love this workout. Its intense, but flexible and I love how it focuses on a diff area each day, so there's no chance of getting bored.

2 comments:

Jerralea said...

PEI is one of my favorite places, too. I want to go there someday.

Blackberry peach jam sounds amazing!

Congrats on losing 8 lbs!

Islandsparrow said...

How sweet!! Thanks for mentioning me :)

It's funny - my boys were mentioning an old DC talk song just the other day - "I want to be in the Light as You are in the Light" - a great tune!

Mmm that blackberry peach combo sounds delicious!

Way to go on the workouts and weight loss!!

Happy weekend Julie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...