Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Words of Thanksgiving


Psalm 100
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.






Today was a day of reflection and thanksgiving. We got together with my mom, and brothers & sisters, in-laws, neices, nephews, friends, in Illinois to celebrate life & family. This was my first time back home since my Dad passed away. Its been a tough day. But a happy day too. I have been blessed with such an amazing family. I love them dearly. I am thankful to have each one a part of my life.
I hope that you all have had a blessed day...full of thankfullness. God has given us much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...