Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook

Here is my Daybook entry for today ~ November 3rd, 2008

Outside my window. . .its a dark & starry night.

I am thinking. . .all that lays in the balance for our country tomorrow.

From the learning room. . .schooling has been slow, as far as book-work goes. We'll have plenty to do on cold winter days when we have to stay inside. Right now, Ashleigh wants to just play outside. Logan is picking up on the alphabet song...and learning shapes & some colors.

I am thankful for. . .the right to vote.

From the kitchen. . .homemade italian sub sandwiches...and these yummy caramel rice krispy haystacks my husband made!

I am wearing. . .sweats, t shirt.

I am creating. . .16 flannel receiving blankets for Crisis Preg Center

I am going. . .to an election watch party tomorrow night.

I am reading...am actually in-between books, haven't had time to start a new one!!

I am hoping. . .I can get my kids back into schedule, the 1 hour time change has messed up bed times & then they wake up too early.

I am hearing. . .the David Crowder Band - live in concert - in my living room! (dvd)

Around the house. . .sorting thru closets. Hanging new family pictures.

One of my favorite things. . .when Logan brings me a book and says "story, mommy!". I love how he wants to snuggle in and hear a story over & over.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .VOTE!, set up MOPS, election party, fieldtrip to JumpMania, library storytime, get house ready for ladies book club.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing. . . from our Texas vacation - Ashleigh & Logan helping Daddy show off their first day's catch.


On the boat at sunset.
To read more Daybook entries, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to find the list of participants in this week’s The Simple Woman’s Daybook. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...