Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What Now?

Have you ever had one of those moments…..

where you just really need God’s favor? The situation isn’t big, but it’s impossible.


Rest.



Rest in His patience. Knowing however the outcome….it will be ok.

This morning, I read this: Lamentations 3:21-30

“But there is one thing I do remember,and remembering, I keep a grip on hope. God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, His merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great Your faithfulness!

I’m sticking with God. He’s all I got left.

God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks.When life is heavy and hard to take, go off by yourself. Enter the silence. Bow in pryer.Wait for hope to appear. Don’t run from trouble…take it full-face.


The “worst” is never the worst.


shared at Domestically Divine Divas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...