Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...Snow! After that beautiful spring weekend we had with 65 and sunny, snow on the first day of spring break is kind of a bummer, I must admit.
I am thinking...how blessed we are.
I am thankful for my husband's quick recovery from pneumonia.
From the learning rooms...japan, earthquakes,...and Logan is learning how to write words.
From the kitchen...slow cooker full of salsa chicken for supper tonight.
I am wearing...flannel pjs
I am creating...some graphics for a new blog logo.
I am going... to start editing my mom's manuscript this week.
I am reading..."First Things First" by Brenda Warner
I am hoping...to find some great deals this weekend at garage sales!
I am hearing...Frannie singing "This Is the Stuff"
Around the house...cleaning out closets, sorting too-small clothes for a garage sale. Making room for warmer weather clothes.
One of my favorite things...reading new blogs.
A few plans for the rest of the week...my nephew & his fiance are coming from Illinois to stay for a couple days; a meeting with a few other homeschool moms to plan a new co-op group; library book sale, community garage sale event.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...