Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today: March 8th, 2011


Outside my window...its another gloomy rainy day.

I am thinking...how I really really don't want to get out with three kids in the rain, just to go to walmart.

I am thankful for...hot bubble baths

From the learning rooms...alphabetical order

From the kitchen...supper tonight is baked cornflake chicken, roasted potatoes, asparagus, corn, brownies

I am wearing...black sweats & a tshirt

I am creating...some frugal art pieces for the house.

I am going...to charge my camera batteries so I can take some pictures to post!

I am reading...Splitting Harriet, by Tamera Leigh

I am hoping...for some sunny days soon.

I am hearing...the kids giggling and singing along with Veggie Tales' Sweetpea Beauty.

Around the house...clutter is picked up, floors are swept, dishwasher emptied, in anticipation for friends coming for dinner.

One of my favorite things...lowfat Iced Mocha.

A few plans for the rest of the week...library storytime, homeschool co-op classes, a visit to my mom, corned beef & cabbage :) Writing more recipes and devotionals for an upcoming book project.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Me at my princess debut :P
We had a Party Like a Princess for the ladies & girls at church, a few of us dressed up as princess characters. I was Snow White.



1 comment:

ExploreColorado said...

You make a very good Snow White.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...