Tuesday, March 22, 2011


For today, March 22nd, 2011


Outside my window...this morning's spring thunderstorm has passed and now the sun is shining. I love spring!

I am thinking...about our MOPS steering team meeting tonight. Getting ready to start planning for next fall.

I am thankful for...my new adorable little netbook that my family got me for my birthday! Makes my writing so much easier.

From the learning rooms...we've had a few days off dor spring break.

From the kitchen...I have a cassarole in the oven for the meeting tonight.

I am wearing...rolled jean capris, white cami, & a burgandy hoody

I am creating...some new graphics and logo for my other blog Domestically Divine Divas. We're getting ready to reveal a new layout!

I am going...to get all the laundry folded and put away, if its the last thing I do!

I am reading... nothing. Who has the time?

I am hoping...its nice weather the rest of the week.

I am hearing...a neighbor mowing the lawn.

Around the house...baby is napping, the other two are riding bikes in the driveway. The smells from the casserole of wafting through the house, making me hungry.

One of my favorite things...Curry. Oh my goodness. I finally tried making my own for the first time. A creamy chicken & coconut curry. SO good!

A few plans for the rest of the week...homeschool co-op classes; my older sister coming down for a few days, as well as my niece from CO coming for weekend. We are so excited to finally meet her new twin baby girls!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...