A few blessings in my life this week:
- Seeing yellow daffodils blooming. So bright and sunny! They always open up right around my birthday, so I have always though they're my b'day gift from God.
- My nephew, his fiance, and her father stayed with us this week. They spent a lot of time meeting with advisors at MSU and searching for an apt in Springfield. But we enjoyed the little bit of time we got with them. Sweet kids.
- Met a few other homeschool moms from this area. We've only been here a few short months and he winter had left us feeling pretty lonely. Such a blessing to meet new friends :)
- My mom finished writing her first book! She dedicated it to my Dad. I know he would be so proud of her.
- My husband knew I was having a crummy day and suprised me with my birthday present early...a new netbook!! So nice to be mobil again.