Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today: January 25th, 2011



::Outside my window...stands a melting snowman.


::I am thinking...about supper. I know I had a plan, now if I could just remember...


::I am thankful for...my menu plan! It keeps me on track.




:From the learning rooms...dinosaurs, letters, and inventions.

::From the kitchen...I made a rye bread a few days ago. It is so good, especially toasted with coffee in the middle of the afternoon when I need a pick-me-up.




::I am wearing...black pants, black hoodie, and slippers

::I am creating...some new ideas and projects for my other blog Domestically Divine Divas. We've been focusing on "organizing" for the month of January.




::I am going...to re-organize my weekly cleaning schedule. Give the kids a few more chores too.

::I am reading...nothing. Anxious to start a new book. Any ideas?

::I am hoping...that Logan doesn't have strep :( Started out like a cold, but was a long night, and now he has a fever.

::I am hearing...the imaginary crackling of the gas fireplace. The only bad thing about gas...well that and I miss the smell of woodsmoke.

::Around the house...two kids napping, one finishing her lessons; a fresh-made bucket of laundry soap cooling in the kitchen.

::One of my favorite things...card games, and scrabble.

::A few plans for the rest of the week: make a new cleaning plan, school lessons, check out new library and finally get cards, make some homemade girl scout cookies :)

:: Picture thought I am sharing...

Later this week, I'll be sharing:
  • that amazing Rye Bread recipe
  • How-to organize recipes
  • my fave five of the week

1 comment:

Diana said...

Looking forward to that Rye bread recipe! I love homemade bread.

RYC: I only took a 4-week class to learn how to shoot in manual mode in DSLR. Other than that, I just taught myself and a lot of experimenting! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you'll visit again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...