Thursday, January 6, 2011

My BIG Reveal!

Ok so here it is. The secret project I've been working on forever now. haha


A good friend and I have started another blog! We call it

Domestically Divine Divas - imperfectly surviving motherhood


I wanted to get it established a little better before sharing it with you, and well...that was months ago! We share recipes, menu plans, craft projects, kid projects, parenting articles, devotionals, etc...


Some of our weekly features include:

Mommy Monday

Tasty Tuesday

Thrifty Thursday

Simplify Sunday

I hope that you will check it out....and tell me what you think! We have a spot where you can sign up to "follow us" and also a facebook page. We would LOVE to have you join :) In fact, when we reach 150 facebook followers (which is super-close)we will be doing a GREAT giveaway!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...