Taking note of the simple blessings in my life this past week. Learning to not take things for granted.
1. The sun is shining and its 50 degrees. The kids are playing out on the deck. Beautiful reminder of things to come. I adore winter & snow, but we seem to be getting cabin fever.
2. After a long night up with a sick kiddo, my sweet husband surprised me and came home from work this morning to bring me a caramel latte.
3. The 4 yr old has strep, but a relief that it wasnt mumps.
4. Have had several new areas of ministry open up.
5. Still so thankful and blessed by our house. We've only been here for three months but we love it so much!
We are wrapping up our Jan theme of Organization over at Domestically Divine Divas. Check out today's Friday Fave Five Organizational Blogs!