Monday, March 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



For today, March 1st, 2010...


Outside my window... its a gray and chilly 40 degrees


I am thinking...I would like to be alone. Just for the afternoon, or an hour, or even 10 minutes would be good!

I am thankful for...knowing God's promises never fail. And that I can hand it all over to Him.


From the learning rooms...the kids just finished up their water color/salt pictures. By sprinkling salt on the wet paint and leaving it to dry overnight, then when you brush the salt off it leaves water spots on the picture. Very cool effect.

Logan's fish

Ashleigh's fish



From the kitchen...comes the smells of last night's reuben sandwiches. Love love love reuben sandwiches. We had corned beef leftover from last sundays dinner. I tried my hand at homemade rye bread...which wasnt very rye-tasting, we were dissapointed in it, but will try and different recipe next time. And Fred made his amazing russian dressing.


I am wearing... jeans & a purple hoodie.
I am creating...this. Not sure what else. I am going to have to pick up sometime today. I just don't feel like it now...major headache today :(
I am reading...and hi-lighting my way through this parenting book. Hoping to discover the how's and why's of strong-willed children!

I am hoping...to do some up-dating and changes to my blog this week.
I am hearing...the dryer running, Logan watching Olivia on tv and Ashleigh singing along to new TobyMac song on the ipod.
Around the house...baby is finally snoozing.
One of my favorite things....my new pink leather Busy Mom's Bible from Zondervan.
A few plans for the rest of the week: MOPS tomorrow night, skyping with my mother-in-law on her birthday wednesday, homeschool co-op class on Thursday, sorting thru baby clothes that are being out-grown way too fast, as well as cleaning house, daily school lessons, and who knows what else pops up.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Keira - six months old already - enjoying the jumparoo.


Go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to join the Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...