Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




Monday: Grilled Chicken & Zucchini Rigatoni

My husband's secret recipe that he brought home after a college mission trip to Italy. This is the first meal he ever cooked for me...right before we started dating. Yep...hooked me with his mad chef skills!


Tuesday: MOPS Spring Fling - potluck. Probably make a casserole, maybe baked macaroni & cheese.


Wednesday: Crock Pot - Italian Stew over Garlic Mashed Potatoes


Thursday: Ritzy Chicken, roasted potatoes & asparagus


Friday: Family pizza & a movie night....trying a new homemade pizza recipe. Will post what I think of it.



Saturday: Cheeseburgers, chips, raw veggie platter


Easter Sunday: Baked ham, cheesy hash brown casserole, peas, fresh baked rolls, orange fluff salad, and I haven't decided on dessert...banana cream or lemon meringue pie?!?
What do you think?

Coming later this week:
  • homemade laundry detergent
  • budget-saving pizza ideas
  • those spring pictures I promised ya last week :)

1 comment:

April said...

Yaaay for homemade Laundry Detergent!!!!!! :) I'll be looking for that.... And I was wondering if you could share your cheesy hashbrown casserole :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...