Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3-22-10





Monday: Chicken Stir-fry with our spicy shrimp sauce copycat recipe from our favorite Japanese hibachi.



Tuesday: Goulash, peas, fresh rolls



Wednesday: Crock Pot - Italian Stew over Garlic Mashed Potatoes



Thursday: Carnitas



Friday: dinner @ my sister's....send-off dinner for my bro-in-law leaving for a year in Afghanistan



Saturday: Home fellowship group - BBQ....so I think I will try Fried Potato Salad. I have wanted to try this recipe ever since I first saw it on Diner's, Drive In's, & Dives.



Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner - french toast & link sausages, orange juice smoothies






Coming this week:



  • our day trip to the Mennonite Stores

  • fried potato salad recipe (havent tried this recipe yet, due to baby getting sick/so didnt go to bbq. will post after I try it)

  • spring break pictures



Check out more menus at MENU PLAN MONDAY

1 comment:

Lynn said...

We love carnitas and I have not made them in awhile. Your menu plan looks really good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...