Saturday, March 27, 2010

Five Question Friday --



1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?


Yes. Yes I did! I don't remember what my grade was though.


I do remember his marking me down for slowing down to let a robin cross the road... seriously!!!

What?! It was just hopping across the road and I didn't want to hit it :(


2. What is your most embarrassing moment?


Hmmm...this is a hard one. I'm SURE I've had some...at least a few...but I can not remember a single one.


Now ask me how I used to totally embarrass my sister out places :D LOL


3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?


Oh definately What Not to Wear! I absolutely love that show. My husband and I have decided that after we are someday rich....we will hire Clinton & Stacy to shop with us in NY for a week.


Ahhh...such a dream. A nice, dreamy, so-not-ever-happening, dream.


4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

Honestly, I can't really see that I would do this. I've had enough medical stuff done/recoveries to know I wouldn't choose to go through it on purpose.


However, now that I'm getting deeper into my 30's and those little lines are appearing around my eyes....and mouth....though....I dunno. Just saying.


5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?


Silver was definately a favorite - back in the day when I could afford to just go buy jeans.


Now....just love it when a pair of jeans, any pair, fits and is comfy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...