Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook on Tuesday


Read other Simple Women Daybooks at its temporary summer location: Grandmother Wren's blog
For Today -July 28th, 2009 - I somehow completely missed that yesterday was Monday!!
Outside my window...everything is dripping from the evening thunderstorm that just rolled through. The yard was mowed this morning, so the world looks fresh & clean.

I am thinking...of how much I have left to try and get done before this new baby comes. 4 weeks til due date, but expecting her any time.

From the learning rooms... we spent today on a field-trip at a farm.
I am thankful for...sweet friends who loaned us a darling antique bassinette/cradle. I have been looking at garage sales all summer, and even at Walmart...but was secretly wanting a real, wooden, brown one.

From the kitchen...trying to work up a new menu plan for the month of August. Tonight was "breakfast for dinner" night. Sausage gravy & biscuits with eggs.
I am wearing...khaki shorts, dark purple v-neck shirt, and flip-flops.

I am reading...some blogs that I enjoy. And some internet research stuff for a book idea I am praying about starting.

I am hoping...for some ache-free days.

I am creating...a bumper for the bassinette and since I hadnt made my boppy cover yet, will be able to make a matching one.
I am praying...and believing for God's provision in all areas of my life.
Around the house...clutter, laundry needing put away, ....ugh
One of my favorite things...meadowlarks.
A few plans for the rest of the week...cleaning house, sewing,...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
"Two Tired Children"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...