Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today -July 6th, 2009 -
Outside my window...the grass needs mowed.

I am thinking...how I need to do the grocery shopping for the week. And wondering if the kids would enjoy pb&j's for supper tonight, since Daddy is working late.

From the learning rooms... life. Everyday is a new adventure and discovery of some sort with these two.

I am thankful for... friendships.

From the kitchen...ha ha, the afore mentioned pb&j's :)

I am wearing...shorts & a t-shirt

I am reading... Breach of Trust by Diann Mills? I think. Been a gripping book so far.

I am hoping... my husband has a good time working at the Disciple concert tonight...and is safe riding the motorcycle home in the dark.

I am creating...not sure what this week. Need to get started on the diaper bag.

I am praying...the allergy/sinus symptoms to leave my family!

Around the house...flies are pestering. Someone must have not shut the door fast enough...while running in & out to play.

One of my favorite things...summer trips to the pool with my kids. The smell of chlorine & sunblock. Suntanned skin & freckles on noses.

A few plans for the rest of the week... picking some more blueberries & attempting to make homemade blueberry ice cream; a mops group visit to an nearby aquatic park; and the county fair starts later in the week. Plus laundry, housework, and sorting thru & re-doing the kids art closet.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... some 4th of July fun




Read other Simple Women Daybooks at its temporary summer location: Grandmother Wren's blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...