Saturday, September 13, 2008

Turning 5

So my baby turned 5 last week. I cried. I think I had a harder time with her turning 5 than I did when I turned 30!
Where has the past five years gone?! When she become so "grow-up"?
I remember bringing her home from the hospital. She was so tiny. Only 4 lbs and 12 oz.


Now she is 40 pounds of all girl. Full of personality. Loves to talk. She has her own group of friends.
Curious, imaginative, bossy, energetic. She's a girly-girl who loves her pink & purple bedroom, playing dress-up...the more sparkly stuff the better;...enjoys dolls, purses, & coloring.
But at the same time, there is a bit of a tomgirl in her. She can't wait to be allowed to go outside & play. Ride her bike. Dig in the dirt. Collect leaves and look for bugs.


She is a great big-sister to her brother. Teaching him daily. All kinds of stuff. She loves Jesus and manages to teach me daily as well.

She starts kindergarten on Monday. She is so excited. The workbooks we had been waiting on arrived last friday. She has asked at least a hundred times since, if we could go ahead and do school now. It's so cute. I am glad she loves to learn.


My beautiful baby girl. Mommy's princess. I love you more & more each day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...