Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...Sept 15th 2008

Outside my Window...The moon is a big yellow ball.

I am thinking...how I should've been in bed way before now. getting up in the morning will be hard. ugh, I am so not a morning person.

From the learning rooms...our math & phonics workbooks finally arrived, so today was our first "official" day of kindergarten.

I am thankful for...a daughter who loves to learn; who challenges me and keeps me on my toes.

From the kitchen...chicken tortilla soup, caramel apples

I am wearing...a fluffy white bathrobe ;)

I am reading..."Blessed Are the Meddlers"...christian novel about a matchmaker vs God's timing

I am hoping...the rest of our homeschool week goes smoothly. No major upsets.

I am hearing...sweet silence, interrupted by fat cat snoring.

Around the house...2 loads of laundry done, day one of kindergarten down, some tidying up , broken door latch replaced.

One of my favorite things...is the cool, crispness of autumn...with the smell of wood smoke & leaves.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... leading a game of "Are You Smarter Than a Preschooler" at MOPS tomorrow night; teaching 4 & 5 Yr olds at church wed night; returning library books; making applebutter; being a happy homemaker.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... the happy schoolgirl :)


Way too cute!

Logan did "activities" too. But by the time I got the camera out, he was already down for a much needed nap!

To read other's Simple Woman's Daybooks, go to http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

LOVE the photos--adorable!

Marlayna said...

Awww look at those dimples! I love reading your blog. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...