Monday, July 21, 2008

My Latest Music Fave



I have always been a huge fan of christian music. And now having a husband who is in christian radio, I hear alot of different artists. My newest fave....the one I find myself popping in the cd player every single day, is "My Paper Heart" - Francesca Battistelli.

Its upbeat, soulful-pop. Encouraging, uplifting lyrics. She is a 22 yr old italian chic, wrote all her songs. Which are all very heartfelt, personal reflections on life, faith, trust and risk-taking.

It's very refreshing and comendable to see someone, especially so young, who is not afraid to speak truth and purpose to a generation

Check her out on:


2 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Noticed your new blog on Mom Blogs.. and had to check ya out! :o}

Cute children.- I could pinch those cheeks all day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...