Monday, July 21, 2008

My Latest Music Fave



I have always been a huge fan of christian music. And now having a husband who is in christian radio, I hear alot of different artists. My newest fave....the one I find myself popping in the cd player every single day, is "My Paper Heart" - Francesca Battistelli.

Its upbeat, soulful-pop. Encouraging, uplifting lyrics. She is a 22 yr old italian chic, wrote all her songs. Which are all very heartfelt, personal reflections on life, faith, trust and risk-taking.

It's very refreshing and comendable to see someone, especially so young, who is not afraid to speak truth and purpose to a generation

Check her out on:


2 comments:

jamie in rose cottage said...

I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Amy said...

Hello!
Noticed your new blog on Mom Blogs.. and had to check ya out! :o}

Cute children.- I could pinch those cheeks all day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...