Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 1st

Time to start thinking more routine-minded. Get back to menu planning. My week runs so much smoother when I have a plan! So I've got my kids dancing in the family room to a hillsong kids dvd....my glass of iced coffee beside me.....time to plan a menu.

I think I am going to go back to having themes for each night. It keeps my focused and not just having to come up with random meals. I am pretty flexible with my plan though...life happens and some nights we're gone or we just don't feel like eating mexican, etc...




Monday: Grill - smoked sausage, cabbage & onions

Tuesday: Mexican - chicken & blackbean quessadillas

Wednesday: Family Fave - deer steak, baked potatoes, corn on the cob

Thursday: Chicken - chicken fried rice

Friday: Italian - spaghetti, salad

Saturday: Leftovers -

Sunday: Breakfast for Supper - Mr Chippy Pancakes w/strawberries

Be sure and check out Orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...