Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook - Aug 9th

For Today: Tuesday, August 9th, 2011


Outside my window...Rain, rain, and more rain. Every day this week! Love it!

I am thinking...about the state America is currently in. Wondering what's going to happen. Curious for the election next yr.

I am thankful for...bibs. My two yr old has to be one of the messiest eaters ever.

From the learning rooms...we've really hit the study/office this week, as far organizing. I've set up our closet. Put shelves and storage drawers in. Kids have been sorting flash cards and puzzle pieces that somehow got mixed up in the move. They are glad to have their games unpacked.

In the kitchen....honey is picking up bamboo chicken tonight. Mmmm

I am wearing...denim shorts and a tshirt. Barefoot.

I am creating...a monogram project for my Pinterest Challenge project over at Domestically Divine Divas.
 


I am going...to attempt an earlier bedtime for myself tonight. Dragging.

I am reading...nothing!

I am hoping...the cool weather they are promising sticks around all week. And that my tomatoes do better.

I am hearing...my children of course! Does a stay-at-home mom hear much else?

Around the house...boy is playing legos. Oldest playing scrabble by herself. And youngest getting into everybody's business!

One of my favorite things... having sisters :)
 

(wow..old pic! i was preg with Keira!)


A few plans for the rest of the week...babysitting 3 girls for a friend, library, re-vamp MOPS website, make some freezer meals.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…
my P90X workout group ;P
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...