Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY ~ November 30th, 2010


::Outside my window...it has been spitting snow all day. The kids are hoping we wake up to the ground covered, I dont think we're supposed to though :(




::I am thinking...about faith and the power of healing. Praying for a family member.




::I am thankful for...my husband, who always tries to help me as much as he can on those days that I am frazzled with the kids.



:From the learning rooms...we just started a Little House on the Prairie unit study. We sit on a blanket in front of the fireplace and read Little House in the Big Woods. I need to research and find some more activities to go along with it...maybe a lapbook. Anyone know of any sites?




::From the kitchen...I just brought a pan of super-thick & creamy chocolate fudge in from where it was cooling on the deck. Oh devine!

::I am wearing...layers!



::I am creating...been working on some new and fresh blog ideas. Also working hard on that secret project Ive been talking about...guess I need to reveal that huh? :) Maybe...tomorrow?!



::I am going...to meet TobyMac in a couple of days!! So excited (in a teenager/groupy sorta way. lol)




::I am reading...blog tutorials.

::I am hoping...




::I am hearing...the hum of the computer. I love silence.




::Around the house...snowmen, pinecones, candles, and dark red ball ornaments.




::One of my favorite things...used to be DC Talk. hahaha old school




::A few plans for the rest of the week: meeting some friends of Fred's from Hawaii...fixing them an italian dinner, concert, Christmas on the Square, blog work, and school.




::Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


For more daybooks check out Peggy's blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...