Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook - via my iPhone/text

Outside my window...is a new neighborhood. A few quiet houses, but mostly trees.

I am thinking...about how men are such babies when they're sick.

I am thankful....that His mercies are new every morning.

From the learning rooms...we are back to the books this week. As well as unpacking, organizing and setting up our new Study.

From the kitchen...chili and bread bowls.

I am wearing...old sweat shorts & a black jersey. Unseasonably warm here today.

I am creating...our new haven. Our home.

I am going...to get these kids to bed soon. This time change has us all messed up!

I am reading... Getting ready to start Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury.

I am hoping...tomorrow is less windy. Wanting to take kids to explore the park and take some fall pics.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...