Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook


For today ~ August 9th, 2010 (written earlier in the day)

:: Outside my window . . . the sun beats through in the afternoon for about an hour, so I have the blinds closed.

:: I am thankful for . . . a husband who was willing to cut short his day at work to come home and take care of the kids, so I could go to bed. Don't know if its a summer cold or what, but...I feel like dookie :(

:: From the kitchen . . . .leftovers from the weekend.

:: I am wearing . . .baggy shorts and a comfy tee.

:: I am creating . . .my coupon binder, with organized pages where I can itemize my coupons according to the grocery store's floor plan.

:: I am going . . . to finish working on our schoolroom (which I have deemed "The Study") this week. My mom came over last week and helped me box up "my" books and rearrange the furniture in our dining room. Now, to set up the shelves with all our educational & living books.

:: I am reading. . . through some coupon blogs.

:: I am hoping. . . for a restful nap and that I wake feeling better.

:: Around the house . . . husband just got home and took the kids out to play. Its quiet now...I'm blogging while I have the chance, before I crash.

:: One of my favorite things . . . homemade chicken noodle soup with fresh baked bread.

:: A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping with coupons, meeting for a new project a couple friends and I are starting, babysitting, finishing the study, writing.

:: Here is picture for thought I am sharing: a whole new world has been opened up, now that the oldest knows how to read

1 comment:

Keli said...

Hi Julie!
I am very sorry for not getting back to you, I tried emailing you again and I have no idea what I did with your email address! I would still love for you to guest post on my blog. If you could/want to could you email me and we can discuss it further? Thanks and have a great day!!

FeedingFour at comcast dot net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...