Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday's menu plan

Wow, its hard to believe that 2010 is 1/12 over! January really seemed to fly by. Now here it is, the first day of Feb....and a monday. Would be easy to feel blah right now. Why does Feb just have blah written all over it?? But...I am refusing those mid-winter blues!
I am excited about this weeks menu planning. Its Super Bowl week, which means yummy snack foods!


Monday: Chicken & dumplings, peas

Tuesday: MOPS - having super-bowl themed food since we are having a Dad-Panel. My very own Man will be participating ;-) I haven't settled, but am thinking an old family favorite -
Krout Burgers.

Wednesday: Crock-pot Night - Dirty Rice & hominy

Thursday: Salisbury Steak, buttered noodles, spinach

Friday: Family Night - homemade pizza, movie or games

Saturday: Chipotle Mac & Cheese...a yummy new cassarole recipe I can't wait to try. Has chorizo in it. Recipe to follow next week if its good.

Sunday: Super Bowl Sunday - to be decided....think I will do a poll on my facebookpage :)


Don't you just love this picture? I want a stove like that! Something like the gorgeous red range they used on Extreme Makeover Home Edition last night. It was love at first sight! Time to start saving my pennies.
They even have a wood-burning one. http://www.elmirastoveworks.com/

Isn't it just calling your name?! Makes me want to start rolling out pie dough, mixing up some biscuits, kneading some bread.....Oh My! And of course the tea kettle on top is A MUST!


LOVE that table too :)



Don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas. Over three hundred blogs listed already. I think I listed at #344.
And leave me a comment....let me know what you think about my red range :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...