Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

Its time for some fun questions with....



1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
would you believe I NEVER have?! Seriouslly!!
Now that's not to say I never had the opportunity! haha
However, knowing that I was not blessed in the musically talented department....(I cannot carry a tune, much like my mother. though the rest of the fam is all blessed with pickin' and singin' abilities :(...I have always chickened-out.
Secretly, I have always dreamed that I would get up and sing...and yes it would still stink...but (much like in "My Best Friend's Wedding") everyone would join in with praise & admiration at my bravery and likeable fun-side.
Since I am dubious it would be like the movies....I continue to sit quietly in my chair.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Mmmm coffee. I exist on coffee. With lots of sugar and cream. Hot & steamy...or iced.
I think my fave is White Chocolate Raspberry Cappuccino or the Blackberry Blossom that our little local Djangos whips up.
The frugal me can get by on whatever kind of beans we have at home...with a splash of flavored non-dairy creamer :)

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I've never had a problem with my name....if I had of been a boy, Mom says I would have been Michael. (thankful I wasnt a boy!)
I would probably name myself Elle or Elise, maybe Lindy. Its actually pretty weird to think about! Me with any other name would not be as sweet. teeheehee

4. Were you ever bullied?
Does sibling rivalry count?!!?

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Not too often, honestly. Maybe 2 or 3 times a month. Though there are those weeks/months that exceed the average!
And usually its a playdate at McDonalds.
(the only indoor play area where we can go thru the winter. Has saved my sanity on more than one occasion, let me tell you!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...