Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear the answers.

Here is my 5 yr old, Ashleigh's, version of her mommy - me! :)



1. What is something mom always says to you? no

2. What makes mom happy? Me being good

3. What makes mom sad? When we don’t obey

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Making jokes

5. What was your mom like as a child? Messy..and she liked birds

6. How old is your mom? 18

7. How tall is your mom? About 8

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Laundry!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Eats lunch and watches tv

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Writing books

11. What is your mom really good at? Tucking us in at night

12. What is your mom not very good at? Snapping her fingers

13. What does your mom do for her job? Leave phone messages

14. What is your mom's favorite food? goulash
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That she helps me when I’m sick

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? The go-meat girl

17. What do you and your mom do together? Make cards

18. How are you and your mom the same? We wear the same make-up

19. How are you and your mom different? We don’t have the same color of hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Incredible pizza

1 comment:

April said...

Oh Julie - this is so cute! I would do this with my 2 year old son (and I still may...) but lately all of his answers are...

- - because

- - because I said so (which I have purposely not said because I can't stand it... so he must be getting that one at church)

- - I think so

- - Of course

But tomorrow I'll sit down with him and try and see what happens. Thank you for the post - - I love it! Ashleigh is precious

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...