Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window... the evening sky is beautiful. Its the first "official" day of summer...stays light longer, which means I got the entire yard mowed this evening, instead of it taking two. haha


I am thinking...about my dentist appointment tomorrow. And how I dread the process.


I am thankful for... a quiet moment of solitude before going to bed.


From the learning rooms...we have been studying on crawdads, tadpoles, weather/meteorology, and serving others.



From the kitchen...deer tenderloin, mashed potatoes with chives from my little herb garden, sweet corn, and fresh ripe tomatoes.



I am wearing...a large comfy cotton tshirt with shorts



I am creating...a "weathered" robin's egg blue peg shelf for the kids bathroom.


I am going...to have to mark down the Library's Summer Reading schedule, because somehow we forgot all about it today and didnt go!



I am reading...through the book of John in the my Bible this month for a 21 day challenge.


I am hoping...


I am hearing...America's Got Talent on the tv upstairs.


Around the house...random flip flops, balls, & jumpropes, sure signs of summer.


One of my favorite things...book shelves. Tall wooden ones...floor to ceiling! And shorter antique ones with glass doors.


A few plans for the rest of the week...more writing to get done, a visit to the Blueberry Farm, Fred will be working a music fest all weekend, church, and who knows what else this week will bring :)


Here is a picture thought I am sharing…the busy blur we call Keira!



1 comment:

Donna said...

Beautiful daybook...sounds like a lovely place to call home!

Your little girl is a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...