Sharing five high-lights from my week with you and the meme at Living To Tell the Story.
- We started school this week. Ash in 2nd grade and Logan in pre-k. I have to be honest, I stressed and almost dreaded this first week. But it has gone sooo good! Our schedule flowed. Kids have actually been getting along so much better this week. Less squabbles, less talking back. More obedience. And its been fun! For all of us :)
- I went to our first fall steering team meeting for MOPS. (mothers of preschoolers). Had such a good time planning September's meetings. Really looking fwd to MOPS starting next week and expecting God to meet a lot of moms there.
- The new Jeremy Camp worship cd. Need I say more?!
- Got to see my latest "secret project" come together and it looks SO good. I can hardly wait to reveal it to you :)
- Also, had another freelance writing job open up. Its a one time project, but a very cool one. Will be reading the galley for a new christian novel coming out, by a best-selling author. Then writing the discussion questions for the book.