Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


For TODAY ~ Flag Day ~ June 14th 2010




Outside my window...is a humid summer day.


I am thinking...about fixing an iced coffee.


I am thankful for...


From the kitchen...my husband's latest attempt at a secret bbq sauce is melding in the fridge. He'll be using it tonight with some pork steaks on the grill.


I am wearing...brown shorts and a green & brown tank top


I am creating...havoc? Does that count?


I am going...to take the kids to the park in a bit. Logan has a new Ironman kite to fly and Ashleigh a new butterfly net.


I am reading..."The Telling" by Beverly Lewis. The newest 3rd book in her Seasons of Grace series. I'm not a huge Bev Lewis fan but was a great series!






I am hoping...my children quickly catch on to the "NO STRIFE" rule :(


I am hearing...my children fighting upstairs...through the baby monitor. They have no idea I can hear them.


Around the house...laundry and more laundry :(


One of my favorite things...old wooden screen doors! Here is my new favorite pantry idea...




A few plans for the rest of the week: kids are attending VBS every evening this week, I plan on having some quiet evenings at home with my husband...and Keira. Have Wonders of Wildlife show at the library summer program tomorrow. Getting the house ready for my Illinois family coming down this weekend.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...