Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday's Menu Plan

My husband has decided to once again work on perfecting a secret bbq sauce recipe. Which means we will be grilling and bbqing a lot this summer, I'm sure!

NOT that I'm complaining!




Monday:
Pork steaks with bbq sauce #1, and trying a new recipe Neely's Twice Baked Potatoes


Tuesday: who knows! I can't seem to come with something else. Any ideas?? What are you having tuesday?

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Grilled chicken breasts with bbq sauce#2, and Grilled Corn with Chive Butter

Friday: Homemade pizza...followed up with the kids' VBS program

Saturday: time for our church fellowship group again. Think I will make a salad...with leaf lettuce, chicken, black olives, balsamic dressing, feta cheese...

Sunday: my Illinois fam will be coming down this weekend...and we'll go cook out at my little sis's house, for Father's Day and our brother's 40th birthday!
So far, I'm going to make Black Bean & Avacado Salsa....and a new recipe for Cookies n Cream Cupcakes.

Of course, then I see this picnic picture and think "mmm...homemade ice cream would be really good too"!



2 comments:

Olivia said...

Sounds like a great week! Why don't you try cheeseburger pie on Tuesday? It's a mix between meatloaf and shepherd's pie and it has a topping that is YUMMY! (The link is on my post for today at suchakingdom.blogspot.com)

Julie said...

Thanks Olivia! I will have to checj out your blog. Sounds good :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...