Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook


For today ~ Monday November 16th, 2009


Outside my window... the fog is thick and the drizzly rain is still coming down. Looks like it should for mid-november in the ozarks. Yucky for all the deer hunters though. Thankful my husband got his 10 point buck today!

I am thinking...about Logan's birthday tomorrow. Amazed he is going to be three already! And baby Keira will be 3 months old tomorrow as well.

I am thankful for....our veteran's. Our freedom. And the re-newed sense of patriotism that seem to be stirring up in our nation.

I am wearing...my new jeans :) Two sizes smaller than I expected to be!!

I am remembering...when Ashleigh was 3 months old...and 3 yrs old. Seem so long ago.

I am going...to finish painting wooden stars for the fall wreaths we are making for tomorrow night's Creative Activity at MOPS.

I am reading...Tommy Tenney's Prayers of a God Chaser

I am hoping... to get this week's menu finished and posted today. As well as, set-up for MOPS, birthday shopping this eve, vaccuming and fold laundry.

On my mind...how can I better prioritize my time to fit in all that needs to be done. So many demands.

From the learning rooms...Ashleigh just started learning about money in Math class. I was showing her the front and back of a penny, when I realized the new pennies are different! They have Abe Lincoln on the back, reading a book.
And Logan's BIG learning adventure this past week has been potty training! I foolishly have had him in pull-ups for the last year. So went straight over to big boy underwear, except for trips out of the house and bedtime. We started last Monday and spent the first few days washing a lot of under-roos and wondering if he would ever get it. But by about day 4 he started understanding. Hooray! Today has been his best day yet.

Noticing that...my house looks overwhelmed :(

Pondering these words...when it rains, it pours.

From the kitchen...Snowman Poop! (aka Oreo Truffles and Red Velvet Truffles)

Around the house...Logan napping...and Ash & Grandma have been secretly making decorations for his b'day tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...sweet baby smiles.

From my picture journal...






A look into my simple life....and others at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook Blog
FOR TODAY...Nov 16th 2009

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...