Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Menu Plan....Wednesday?


This week has been a little crazy...with needing to butcher & process the 10 point buck Fred got, as well as a big MOPS project deadline, and let's not forget Logan's 3rd birthday!! So I was unable to find the "spare time" to post my menu for this week.

Here it is...a couple days late :)



Monday: Freezer Pleaser - bbq pork chops, fried potatoes, broccoli with a cheese sauce
I had a bag of homemade bbq sauce in the freezer that I dumped on top of the prok and popped in the oven for an hour. Easy :)
Tuesday: Logan's birthday dinner - his pick- spaghetti & bread, corn, and chocolate cake
Wednesday: Zesty Chicken Tortilla Bake, salad
Thursday: Crockpot night - Panera's Creamy Potato Soup
Friday: Family Movie & Homemade Pizza night
Saturday: Our church fellowship group meets/mexican night. I think my husband is making his Green Chili Verde
Sunday: Venison Roast, carrots, and either my mom's homemade noodles or yorkshire pudding

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...