Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY ~ May 10th 2010


Outside my window...rain is pouring down. We woke up to a nice spring thunderstorm.
I am thinking...what a nice Mother's Day weekend we had. The entire family together in Illinois.



I am thankful for... grace.

From the learning rooms...we took a couple days off with the trip, so will try to do a little extra this week. It shouldnt be hard. Phonics & reading is super-easy for Ashleigh and she has been enjoying math - money & telling time.

From the kitchen... popcorn snack to go along with a rainy day veggie tale's marathon.

I am wearing...black scrub pants & a track t shirt

I am creating... this week's menu plan.

I am going...to not think about how much I would love to take a nap right now!!

I am reading...the Old Schoolhouse's new "Homeschool 101" that I downloaded for FREE.

Homeschool 101 Digital Supplement



I am hoping...for some nice days this week so the wild things can go outside to play!

I am hearing...Logan and Ashleigh playing with his "new" matchbox cars. My older brother passed down his collection. They havent counted them yet...but there is a ton! Most from the late 70's.




Around the house...luggage that still needs unpacked, laundry to washed.
One of my favorite things...Crayola's new Window Markers. We bought a set for the trip and the kids loved getting to color & draw on the car windows while riding along. Wipes right off with a damp paper towel.
A few plans for the rest of the week: planting some herbs & making some upside down tomato planters.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... my sister's flower bed. Reminds me of Grandma's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...