Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well, once again...due to motherhood...I have gotten off of my blog plan. sigh I read a quote today: "I’m not really lost in motherhood – I’m just being stored in the linen closet for now." Haha...I love that :) So, I will try again....and keep on trying....



This week's menu is a little crazy. Frugal & easy since payday isnt til friday. Then a tentitive plan for the weekend...my in-laws are coming up from Texas, so I will have a plan in place, but you never know what we may decide spur-of-the-moment to do or go.

Monday: Creamy Potato Soup, french bread

Tuesday: Ham & Cheese Omelets, toast, fruit salad

Wednesday: Church/Crockpot Night - Venison Stew & biscuits

Thursday: Balsamlic Chicken, Spinach & Tomato Pasta Salad

Friday: Carnitas, black beans, fresh salsa, tortillas

Saturday: picnic @ Bennet Springs - turkey club sandwiches on Oatmeal Bread,

Sunday: big family dinner - roast, carrots, potatoes, gravy, yorkshire pudding, peach dump cake



I love picnics...and this is such a great picnic picture!

Be sure and check out orgjunkie.com 's menu plan monday's for many more ideas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...