Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What should have been yesterday's Daybook :)


Here is my Daybook entry for today ~ January 13th, 2009

Outside my window. . .it looks decievingly warm. We actually had a skiff of snow on the grass this morning.

I am thinking. . . about my day, and how I need to get busy!

From the learning room. . .Ashleigh is really enjoying phonics. She informed me yesterday how much she LOVES school.

From the kitchen. . .we are getting ready to bake a batch of banana bread.

I am wearing. . .sweatshirt & jeans & fuzzy slippers.

I am creating. . .a menu plan for the next week.

I am going. . .to work on updating my blog soon.

I am reading...The Stand-In Groom by Kay Dacus, I think.

I am hoping. . .to get to springfield this week. Need to trade a bunch of books at the used christian bookstore.

I am hearing. . .Logan singing and Ashleigh playing with her magnetic dress-up doll.

Around the house. . .I have laundry to finish...and more laundry to start. Vacuuming to do.

One of my favorite things. . .hearing my children laughing.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .finish cleaning the house. Finish shopping for MOPS creative activity night thats coming up. Write my part in a round robin story for a writing group.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Logan & Ashleigh's first time at a japanese hibachi grill! They were facinated with the chef's show...and the chopsticks.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...