Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook


Check out The Simple Woman's Daybook for a list of other ladies Daybooks.


Here is my Daybook entry for today ~ Feb 16th 2009

Outside my window. . .the bright sunshine is very deceiving. It looks so spring-like, but is actually very brisk. Our yard is full of robins, back from the south.

I am thinking. . . who can I find to babysit at the last minute for tomorrow!

From the learning room. . . our 2nd semester of homeschool co-op classes have started. We now are involved in classes every Thursday, so that is something to get used to. Ashleigh loved the Art Workshop last week. I will be helping to teach a 2 hr scrapbooking class.

From the kitchen. . . homemade doughnuts! A lot of work, but so worth it. We don't get them very often.

I am wearing. . .flannel jammie pants & a tshirt

I am going. . .to figure out something for lunch. Kids have eaten, but I am hungry...while being nauseas at the same time.

I am reading... Growing Kids God's Way-Reaching the Heart of of Your Child With a God-Centered Purpose. On wednesay nights our church is watching a dvd series that goes along with the book.

I am hoping. . .for a warm spring...soon!

I am hearing. . .Ashleigh & Logan chattering & playing. Ashleigh trying to convince me we need a treehouse with a pulley system to haul stuff up & down.

Around the house. . . I need to catch up on some cleaning. I have let too many things go.

One of my favorite things. . .the smell of a clean new baby.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . . ob & ultrasound appt tomorrow, MOPS Spa night, library storytime, a late Valentine Date with my husband

Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Logan, one nice day last week.



3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi and thanks for stopping by Shore's End. It's always so fun to meet other home school moms and other preggie mamas! Hope your queasies go away soon!

Paula said...

Hi, Julie!

And Happy Monday! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet note! It's so nice to meet you! We love owning a B&B; we meet so many wonderful people through it, and we've had many guests who have become great friends. I hope you'll someday get to follow your dream and open one! It's so much fun!

Hope you'll come back and visit me again! Your children are adorable and love your picture thought photo of Logan. Such a cutie!

Have a wonderful week. Hope you'll stop by again soon!!

Paula
http://paulasserendipity.blogspot.com

Irene said...

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by and for your nice comment.
Doughnuts sound yummy! And flannel pajamas are so comfortable and cozy!
I think those cheeks deserve some serious kissing and hugging, do not worry about housework that much!It never really ends!
Wishing you good results at your doctor's appointment and a great week ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...