Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook - Oct 10th 2010

Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments. @ Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY ~ Oct 12th, 2010

::Outside my window...dusk has turned into darkness. Its chilly, and the stars are bright.

::I am thinking...about possibly moving to a "real house".

::I am thankful for...God's provision. That He never fails.


:From the learning rooms...boths kids are doing very well with their lessons. I feel I need to spend a little more time planning ahead of time...to really optimize our time.

::From the kitchen...just finished up the dishes. Kids finished off the last piece of Grandma's Pumpkin Cake.

::I am wearing...jeans & a t-shirt.

::I am creating...beauty out of chaos. LOL ok, so I just thought that sounded good :P
Have been working on some different writings, mostly for blogs. Getting a book project underway.

::I am going...

::I am reading...The Doctor's Perfect Match, by Irene Hannon. We just had our library's used book sale a week ago. Found lots of good books. Even an old copy of Betsy, Tacy & Tib; which we already have a copy or two...but THIS was an original. Hardback :) Love.

::I am hoping...I get a chance to run to walmart pretty soon. Think we're down to one last diaper. Uh oh!

::I am hearing...husband sneezing. Been that kind of day. Temps dropped from 80's to 60's...our sinuses are all messed up.

::Around the house...the kids are all piled up on Daddy on the floor.

::One of my favorite things...big houses!

::A few plans for the rest of the week: homeschool co-op classes, taking pictures of the kids outside with all the fall colors, trip to the pumpkin patch with our MOPS group, a baby shower for a sweet friends 4th baby, and our small group's chili cook-off.

::Here is picture for thought I am sharing... end-of-summer playdate at the park








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...