Monday, May 17, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY ~ May 17th 2010


Outside my window...its another dreary Monday.


I am thinking...how it would seem that I have not accomplished anything today! Do you ever have days like that??


I am thankful for...baby gates! Since over the weekend, the 8 month old discovered she is able to crawl up the stairs


From the learning rooms...wrapping it up. This is the last full week of school. But we'll continue to do a couple days a week through the summer.


From the kitchen... thawing some ground venison. I am going to make either regular meatloaf or a new taco loaf version I've been wanting to try.


I am wearing...black capris & a red shirt


I am creating...an attempt at a clean house.


I am going...to have to get off the computer and back at it pretty soon :(


I am reading..."Savannah Comes Undone" by Denise Hildreth


I am hoping... I am hearing...Jimmy Needham "Yours to Take" on the radio.


Around the house...three loads of laundry done, but only one folded so far. Three kids having quiet time or napping.


One of my favorite things...sonic ice & Dr Pepper


A few plans for the rest of the week: tomorrow night is our last MOPS meeting til fall; moving some furniture around upstairs to make room for Keira's big crib instead of the little pack n play.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing... my new blue :D


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...