Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday's Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today...April 27th, 2009
Outside my window... the sun is trying to pop out. We had thunderstorms all night.

I am thinking... about the plans, chores, and menu for the week.

From the learning rooms... we are planting a spring garden this week.

I am thankful for... the rare moments of peace & quiet. From the kitchen... I just made a piece of toast & an iced coffee :) Supper menu - I need to marinade some chicken breasts to grill out tonight with fresh asparagus & hashbrown cassarole.

I am wearing... light green plaid jammie capris and a green tank top.

I am reading... the newest Momsense magazine is about all I've had time for lately.
I am hoping...

I am creating... and researching a list of creative activities ideas for next fall's MOPS.

I am hearing... Ashleigh & Logan watching a short science video on caterpillars & rolypolys.
Around the house...the windows are open. The fresh smell of rain & spring is coming through the house. I think I will wash the curtains and windows today, if it stays sunny.
One of my favorite things... clotheslines! I know, doesnt that sound silly?! I grew up in the country where we always had a long clothesline. The memories of helping mom hang up laundry...the cats trying to climb up sheets on the line...the smell of freshly sun-dried laundry.
I would love to have a place for my own clothesline, plus the savings in energy costs of running the dryer daily!

A few plans for the rest of the week... library storytime, planting a garden in our friends big yard, packing for our weekend trip to Agape Music Fest.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Logan - he is ALL boy!

The Simple Woman's Daybook is a weekly meme that you can join in with me & many other women in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those of us who are focusing on simplicity...the beauty of the everyday moments around us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...